We are so excited to be able to welcome everyone back to on-site group exercise classes!
We have enjoyed interacting with gym members and the wider University community through our ‘Moving Online’ livestreamed group exercise programme and we have loved hearing how beneficial it has been for so many people. Whilst the majority of our sessions will now be delivered face-to-face, the popularity and convenience of our online sessions has made us determined to continue to offer some sessions via this format and so some of the face-to-face sessions will also be offered in an online format too. As always, our sessions cover cardiovascular fitness, strength and tone and mind/body balance and we are delighted to announce that some of the classes which became really popular online will now be available face-to-face. So if you thought Beth our Burlexercise instructor was sassy online, it’s nothing compared to being in the same room with her! Take a look at our timetable using the link below and sign up online*.
You can view our Group Exercise timetable as well as our session descriptions.
Booking classes for on-site attendance
- Make sure that you know your login credentials (contact the Fitness Team to get these)
- Visit our Booking page for on-site attendance
- Book the classes you want to attend face-to-face up to 6 days in advance
- You can also book these sessions in person at the Gateway Gym or Reception.
Booking classes for online attendance
- Visit our Booking page for online attendance
- Select 'Book Class Online'
- Click 'Next'
- Sign in or Create an Account
- Choose the sessions you want to attend online
- You will receive an email from ‘Classfit’ confirming your booking and giving the link to the session (check your spam folder if you do not see it within 5 minutes)As long as you already have a Classfit account you can also book in person at the Gateway Gym
If you have any questions, please do contact us on 01494 601 602 or email@example.com