Nursing and Midwifery open days
We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. Our Nursing and Midwifery open days offer a great opportunity to find out more about BNU and your chosen course, meet some of the lecturers, and get all your questions answered.
At our Nursing and Midwifery open days you can:
- Discover more about our pre-qualifying Nursing and Midwifery programmes and our clinical placements
- Chat to staff and students to find out what it is really like to study at BNU
- Explore our state-of-the-art simulation skills labs
- Find out about student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Learn more about our Students’ Union, which offers a broad range of free activities and societies to join through our Big Deal scheme
- Explore Uxbridge town centre to see what’s right on our doorstep!
Can’t make it to an open day?
Take a virtual campus tour
Get a feel for what facilities are available at our Uxbridge and Aylesbury campuses, including our simulation suites.
Interested in studying a different course?
This Open Day will be focused on our pre-qualifying nursing programmes. If you would like to study a different undergraduate course, come along to an Undergraduate Open Day.
Part-time and Postgraduate courses
Looking to study a part-time undergraduate course or postgraduate programme? Then come along to one of our Postgraduate and Professional Open Days.